Download Data Products for Yellow-legged Thrush
eBird Status and Trends Data Products include estimates of species ranges, abundances, and environmental associations.
Relative abundance is the estimated average count of individuals detected by an eBirder during a 1 hour, 1 kilometer traveling checklist at the optimal time of day for each species.
Abundance map imagesPNG
- Abundance map (全年)
Weekly abundance animationMP4
- Weekly abundance animation
Abundance geospatial data (raster)TIF Access key required
- Mean abundance raster (全年)
- Max abundance raster (全年)
Weekly abundance geospatial data (raster)TIF Access key required
- Median abundance raster (Week of 4日 1月)
The range defined as the areas where the species is estimated to occur within at least one week within each season.
Range map imagesPNG
- Range map (全年)
Range geospatial data (vector)GPKG Access key required
- Range vector (全年)
Regional range and abundance downloads
Regional statistics related to relative abundance and range boundaries (species presence). Full downloads of this data for all regions are available.
Regional range and abundance statsCSV Access key required
- Regional range and abundance summaries (all regions)
Trends maps depict the cumulative change in estimated relative abundance over time with circles representing 27km x 27km regions.
Trends map imagesPNG
- Trends map (Trends product not available for selected species)
Trends geospatial data (vector)GPKG Access key required
- Trends vector (Trends product not available for selected species)
Regional trendsCSV Access key required
- Regional trend summaries (all regions) (Trends product not available for selected species)