Download Data Products for Gray-crowned Yellowthroat
eBird Status and Trends Data Products include estimates of species ranges, abundances, and environmental associations.
Relative abundance is the estimated average count of individuals detected by an eBirder during a 1 hour, 1 kilometer traveling checklist at the optimal time of day for each species.
Abundance map imagesPNG
- Abundance map (Круглый год)
Weekly abundance animationMP4
- Weekly abundance animation
Abundance geospatial data (raster)TIF Access key required
- Mean abundance raster (Круглый год)
- Max abundance raster (Круглый год)
Weekly abundance geospatial data (raster)TIF Access key required
- Median abundance raster (Week of 4 янв.)
The range defined as the areas where the species is estimated to occur within at least one week within each season.
Range map imagesPNG
- Range map (Круглый год)
Range geospatial data (vector)GPKG Access key required
- Range vector (Круглый год)
Regional range and abundance downloads
Regional statistics related to relative abundance and range boundaries (species presence). Full downloads of this data for all regions are available.
Regional range and abundance statsCSV Access key required
- Regional range and abundance summaries (all regions)
Trends maps depict the cumulative change in estimated relative abundance since 2007 with circles representing 27km x 27km regions. Data downloads for this product are not yet available.
Trends map imagesPNG
- Trends map (Trends product not available for selected species)